Friday, September 15, 2006

My Other Hockey Pool!

Hey guys, this question is pertaining to my other hockey pool, the one I held last year.

You see, we're allowed to keep two franchise players from our team last year. Although, near the end I panic'd during the playoffs, and pretty much blew up my team, not knowing that I could've kept 2 players... but, anyways, the point is this:

Which two players should I keep?

Getzlaf (C)
Yzerman (C) --> RETIRED
Ekman (LW/RW)
Hossa (RW)
Bernier (RW)
Gomez (C)
Staal (C)
Koivu (C)

Bouwmeester (D)
Schneider (D)
Klesla (D)
Jovanovski (D)

Huet (G)
Legace (G)

--

Anyways, right off the bat, I'm thinking of keeping Staal and Hossa, as they're the high-scorers... but, then again, Huet was awesome for me last year, and Goalies have like 3/9 categories in the pool, so I'm thinking of Huet... defence is kind of a waste to pick... Gomez seems like another pick (and I stupidly dropped Elias trying to get through the playoffs, heheh...)

***

To those who aren't interested in hockey pools, sorry for this unnecessary reading, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

Hossa and Staal, no question. Staal will dominate yet again this year, but not to the same extent.

12:19 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Koivu? He's like blind in his left eye man! Well, partially blind at least...

So yeah, Hossa and Staal it is then!

5:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home