Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ahhh, Youtube...

Once again, it's 5am. Because of youtube. This time, however, I ended up watching several hours of yet another internet phenomenon, known as The Wine Kone. This guy has influenced youtube videos in much the same way Numa Numa influenced viral videos. One major influence would be the way he edits his vids, i.e. the whole abrupt cuts. AskANinja, anyone? Heheh... but anyways, without further ado, my favourite Wine Kone video:



AWESOME!!! Well, especially the first few minutes. Then it's just normal funny and not uber hilarious awesomeness. But yeah, there's tons of other Wine Kone videos, and watching from his very first video to his very last video, you can totally see the evolution he made. Soo cool.

Anyways, yeah I should get to sleep. Big day tomorrow, what with the whole ultimate and what not. And hopefully songwriting goodness and what not. Plus, I'm kinda tired tonight, with the soccer and the practice and what not. Oh, and it turns out that I'm an extremely lazy and slothlike person, and as such have failed to phone my workplace to see if they have a job for me yet. Perhaps it's some sort of subliminal wanting to not work yet. Or not, I don't know, I'm not a frickin' psychologist. But, yeah, another beginning of a lengthy ramble it seems to be. Heheh, see how I threw that yoda-esque language right there? Syntax king I am... or, not syntax but some other linguistic jargon? I don't know, I dropped linguistics last year...

Nonis hasn't signed anyone recently, since Willie Mitchell. It's been like 2 days Nonis! Do something now! I AM IMPATIENT! @@@hhhh!

...Heheh, I'm so random and off topic-y. Most likely the side effect of watching too many thewinekone vids, as he tends to go off into hilarious digressions. Actually, kinda reuben-esque actually... but, wine kone has video, so that's cool.

Enough of this, it's quarter after 5am. Sleep is now!

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

God that guy was so fucking annoying; I couldn't watch more than a minute of it.

1:32 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, to each their own man. Although, I highly recommend you watching at least until 2:10 man. He gets very gautam-esque. That's the best way to describe it, heheh... actually, it's only one phrase that he says, so up to you if you wanna watch it...

3:14 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

Actually I did end up watching the whole thing afterwards; this one is okay, but there's another Wine-kone clip about MSN messenger related things which is considerably funnier and more applicable to life.

3:06 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, the walking into the room... "AWAY"

Yeah that one's funny, but the friggin' claws in this one just put it over the top for me...

5:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home