Sunday, July 02, 2006

Nice Day Today...

Jazz festival at Granville Island today. It was a nice day. Bunch of people came: Reuben, Mai, Colleen, Nathan, Sheena, Gautam, and eventually Mohsin. Fun stuff. IHOP then b-line. First band I liked better than the second band, more rock-ish less scat. I spent too much money, esp. on food/drink, but no matter. Oh, also bought a weird Mojito drink (lime+mint+sugarcane) from Non, kinda good in a "glad I got it, but I'm never having it again" kinda way... OH, also a hilarious "magic" show too, sooo funny... man I'm tired, stayed up 'til 7:30 playing heroes, only got 1.5 hrs of sleep, heheh, plus also hot sun and mellow music, very very relaxing you might say...

And as I begin to taper off into incoherency, I shall stop blogging now. That sentence didn't make quite as much sense as it did in my head. Anyways, yeah, I should sleep, but I'll probably end up Heroes again. Heheh.

It's hot...

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't a mojito alcoholic?

12:09 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Lol, bought it from Non, as in, non-alcoholic...

Yeah, I was kinda iffy about this place, but their cocktails were all like smoothies and stuff. Rather delicious for $3, I must say...

And, anonymous...??

11:46 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delicious? I was under the impression you thought it tasted like death.

3:27 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

It did taste like death. Unless death is delicious? Crazy Justin.

owztse

9:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home