Friday, June 30, 2006

Wow, Awesome Dream...

Wow, that was one of the best dream(s) I've had in a while...

First off, I remember playing some sort of variant of HOMM, which was uber colourful, and buying creatures, and stuff... don't remember too much, but I do remember that it was awesome...

Then I woke up for a few minutes... I realized it was only 8 something, so I put my head back down and went back to sleep... now that's when the truly awesome dream started...

I remember being with a bunch of friends (of whom I do not recognize now), and we were playing some sort of game in either a field or beach or something like that. Then for some reason we had to get something at someone's house, so I volunteered to go with this girl (and no, it's not that kind of dream), and we both went to the house to find whatever it was we needed. Then, this girl (who oddly enough I remember calling Julie, as in Julie Ho from minischool, very strange as I never liked her in highscool...), wait now where was I? Right, then this girl and I started talking, and we had quite the conversation... man, it was such a nice talk, it was one of those "I know we're just friends, but I'm hinting that it could be something more..." kinda talks, and the best part was she was the one doing the hinting! Very cool... made me feel kinda nice inside... so anyways, we finished talking and went back down the stairs, and for some reason I missed the last step completely and did one of those FALL-stop things (don't know why I remember that). But yeah, still in this house, we walked around, then the house started looking like it was in the middle of renovations, then I started wandering through this renovation-y part, then it suddenly became a library, and I started talking to this librarian who strangely reminded me of Gaileen (my church elder...). Don't remember exactly what was said though, but she did point me in a direction... then after walking there, she suddenly appeared again, but this time she was different, like she was younger or something, and had kind of a 60's librarian haircut (like a long pageboy, I think?) but yeah, after doing a "hey, I was just talking to you, and you look kinda different...", I realized that it was actually some kind of spirit-thingy trying to help me out for some reason... she said "are you ready for some krispy kreme donuts?" and I was like "sure", then we walked down the library, and strangely we walked passed two boxes of donuts that was sitting on top of a row of books that were against the window (a la elementary school), and it was then that I realized that she wasn't really talking about donuts... she pulled up a stool, reached for something piled away on a top shelf (not of books, but of big binders), and she pulled out a large binder from the bunch. Then she told me that I should leaf through it. So I took the binder, went to a table, and opened it up. Then I looked around and realized that she was gone. So I was like, WHOA...I gotta read this... and man, it really felt like I was getting some divine guidance here... and then Robert and Mohsin showed up outta nowhere and started talking to me... I kinda talked along, but I continued to leaf through the binder (which was kinda weird, like some sort of elementary school scrapbook of old projects), actually getting kinda annoyed at Rob and Moe for interrupting this important parusing... then some bully-type angry white guy came to our table, all pissed off, asking "hey, I lost my drawings! Tell me where they are!" and I was like, "c'mon man, I don't know where your drawings are...", and he walked away all ticked off... it was actually kinda scary, and as I continued leafing, and the guys continued talking, there was like an orchestral score playing something which signified that something scary just happened, sounding all suspenseful and stuff... kinda felt like the devil just crossed my path, actually... heheh, the score itself was actually kinda loud, kinda annoying me as it was hard to concentrate at the task at hand (the binder)... then, the bully person returned, screaming "I WANT MY DRAWINGS BACK!" and I was like, "hey man calm down, I don't have your drawings". I got up to try to calm him down, doing the "hey now, nobody's against you here", putting a hand on his shoulder kinda thing... he wasn't terribly receptive to this, however, and took a swing at me. I ducked his initial blow, which infuriated him even further, so he grabbed my shirt, wound up for a heymaker, and... and... then I woke up. It was 9:30am. I was like, DANG that was an awesome dream, but it wasn't finished yet... gah, how should I end this... then I started going through how I could've countered his grab/punch, put him in a lock, and basically beat him up. But then, that didn't really fit with my dream, so then I started going through how after I'd lock him up, I do the whole "we are your friends, we're not against you, we're trying to help you", while grabbing his face and talking right at him, thus converting him of his bullying ways, etc... but yeah, didn't realize until later that perhaps there was something in the binder that could've helped him... whoops... but anyways, yeah, THAT WAS A FRIGGIN' AWESOME DREAM. It had friggin' everything....

Coolest dream since that one I had about going to europe...

Anyways...

In other news, went to my cousin Alvin's graduation yesterday. He went to Vancouver College (VC, which is actually a catholic k-12 school, i.e. highschool grad). And yes Jake, this is the same guy that was on TV, heheh. Never been to a christian school grad yet, and let me tell you it was different. All the interspurtions of scripture was kinda cool. But then it got all catholic-y, with the father-son gesturing and the prayer chantings and what not... and I gotta tells you, if you're not catholic, and in the middle of everyone else doing these things, it gets kinda uncomfortable... I was all, I don't know what to do!! Gah!! heheh... so yeah, anyways, my Cousin won this crazy $1000 award, donated by the Archdioscese of Vancouver to a person showing greatness in academia, extra corricular, faith, etc. Now that was pretty friggin' awesome! Go Alvin! Heheh... anyways, yeah, after the grad, there was a reception afterwards, with like tons of food. And I mean TONS! There was more food here than any freaking wedding I've been to, that's for sure! And it was like awesome food too, like a large variety of sushi, these mini bagels with real salmon inside, and truckloads of fruits, and tons of hot h'or deurves (or however you spell that), and like dozens of different cakes, and all the free pop/juice/water you want (there were even giving out friggin' bottles of san pellegrino!). So yeah, realized then that VC is friggin' RICH! Haha... actually, it's kinda obvious that the school's rich, as it's in the middle of west end (just off of 41st), and what not, but yeah never truly realized until this feast they gave us... oh, plus my uncle started pointing out some people, like the owners of Pho Hoa (I forget who else he pointed out). Oh, and this is for Jake, I saw Oscar Tapia there, i.e. the crazy little runningback of VC (he won a sports award), who's friends with my cousin. Just thought I'd mention it. Oh, plus, he's not much taller than me, heheh...

But anyways, that's enough of a distraction, this post was just supposed to be about my crazy awesome dream. It was like some sort of 4-star friggin' movie, is what it was... lol...

Now, was there any of you out there that actually bothered to slog through those huge paragraphs?? Haha...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home