Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ultimate and such

Today was uncharastically hot for May. I mostly enjoyed it, heheh. Although weeding for nearly 2 hours in the hot sun was rather annoying.

Also, ultimate game today. So cool! And dang, even though it was mega fun, I've realized that I've lost quite a bit of my speed since highschool. I blame it on my newfound upper body strength, weighing me down. That, and my 5 months of inactivity probably had something to do with it also. But the point is, finding out that I've lost my ability to dip and dodge then sprint like crazy is rather disheartening.

Then again, I could blame it on my 8 hrs of arduous work earlier in the day. Hehe...

Anyways, when I got home, I had a strict plan I wanted to follow. Basically, eat shower practice sleep. As it turns out, there was a crazy basketball game on tv, and DANG I got sucked in! Awesome Suns game, so worth it. However, because of this, it's now past 1am. And I have to get up in less than 6 hrs for work. That's rather annoyingly stupid on my part. Especially considering the tiredness I'm feeling from the previous 4hr nights I've had.

Random comment: Can't wait for Osoyoos!

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bernie said...

The best thing about the Sun's is Steve Nash in those ESPN commercials.

"It's not the heat, it's the humility!" OH!

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Bernie said...

*Suns

11:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home