Friday, June 23, 2006

Another 5am posting...

Once again, I'm staying up long enough to see the sunrise. Granted, these are the shortest nights of the year, but still. It's 5am. That can't be good.

I realized today that it's been quite a while since I watched a movie in the theatre. I mean, during it's 1st run, at least. More specifically, I still haven't seen X-Men. In fact, for the past few weeks I've completely forgotten that it was even out in theatres, heheh... but yeah, point is, anyone out there who still hasn't seen it / wants to see it again, gimme a call or whatever.

This week's gone by way too fast. That kinda really sucks. Basically, monday = soccer + game 7, tuesday = ultimate, wed. = dentist, thurs. = today (for me) = dentist, then out w/ uncle to food + movie @ hollywood. 16 blocks, w/ Bruce Willis and Mos Def is rather good. But I digress; this week has gone by far too quickly.

I like youtube. I spend way too much time surfing the vids... here's my most recent youtube craze:



Speaking of youtube, the video of Zombie Battalion is not yet up. In fact, I haven't even seen it yet... apparently Mohsin's having some trouble w/ the video conversions and what not, so it might take a while for it to pop up for the public, unfortunately...

So, yeah. As it turns out, I still feel rather separated from reality. Perhaps it has something to do with my incredibly horrible sleeping habits... perhaps I shall wake up at 10, then sleep at 9pm tomorrow... gah, I don't know. Doubt it'll happen. Heheh...

Here's to hoping that I don't completely waste the weekend...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home