Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wow, niiiiice sleep...

Hey. I just woke up from over 16 hrs of sleep, hehe... I put my head down at about 4:30 yesterday, and I just slept 'til then. But man, niice sleep...

Although, I'm still sore from working at Ocean's fisheries, the fish plant on rice mill road (from 5 rd, south of steveston). Heheh, see how I incorporated Vikki's question from her comment? Hehe...

Yeah, never gonna pull an allnighter between work ever again... DANG that was tough... I even had a relatively easy job yesterday, putting trays of fish that fell off the belt back into the tank, but even that was crazy difficult...

Oh, and I also hadn't eaten anything since 11:30, but that don't matter 'cause I'm doing the 30 hr famine! And on the plus side, because of my crazy long sleep, I've only got about 9 hours to go! Man, that's so like cheating...

Oh yeah, about that paper... I must've gotten at least 70%, 'cause dang, I got my marks back, and lets just say that I didn't get a B+...

Still waiting for my last grade to come in, but I think I did fairly well in that course, and considering that my GPA is already rather phenominal, AWESOME... never thought that I'd keep up my marks at UBC, especially with the nonchalantness of my work ethic... wait, did that make sense? Heheh, whatever...

Today is church, one of the rare times I'm playing the violin... aww man, my arms are still sore and my fingers are still kinda stiff! Oh no!

Potluck tonight at 6 at Carly's for ultimate team get together! Heheh, can't wait to meet everybody.

Yeah, I should probably get ready for church.

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

haha, props for the incorporation.

8:30 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home