Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Paper-Writing Allnighter

It's kinda funny. I've done more in the past 4 hours than I did in the entirety of my previous paper-writing sessions. I just wrote about 2.5 pages. Yeah, research papers kinda suck, I get so distracted in reading divergent material...

So basically, four pages down, six+ to go. Although, if I decide to lessen the scope of my paper, I could potentially have merely 3 pages left to write. But not including the controversies within my religion seems kinda like missing the point...

I'll see how I feel like in a few hours. I really really gotta finish this stupid paper, as the stupid marks have to be in before some stupid deadline, and getting 16/30 is better than getting 0/30, as my sister keeps mentioning...

I know I'm gonna update this quite a bit in the next few hours or so. I just find it kinda funny that I did not start a blog before starting on my paper, as I usually seem to do... heheh, no italics quite yet, I suppose...

Until next time, I guess...

[Edit, 7:46am - Yeah, I pretty much gave up a couple hours ago. Wrote up an e-mail asking if it's better to just hand in my paper unfinished. I've come to the conclusion that I shall never write a paper again whatsoever. Well, that, or start on the paper earlier. But whatever. This blows... it's supposed to be summer and all that... I'm going to bed...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home