Monday, May 08, 2006

Physically Taxing

I'm on the verge of sickness. Considering the physical toll I've put my body through these past few days (what w/ the starting work, allnighter, work again, 30 hr famine, ultimate tournament, and laser tag), I'm not terribly surprised. Still sucks though, esp. since tomorrow's the first ultimate game... wait, make that games... yikes...

Didn't go to hapkido, as I was incredibly tired after work today. I haven't gone in five months. That saddens me. Perhaps I'll go when I feel a bit better... hopefully, wednesday?

And man, my summer seems incredibly booked. Working morning/evenings mon-fri. Then, Mon = Hapkido, Tues = Ultimate, Wed = Hapkido, Thurs = Band Practice, Fri = Church/Practice/Recording, Sat & Sun = Various one-time events.

So yeah, this looks to be my busiest summer ever. Coooolio...

Oh, hey, and it's my birthday tomorrow, May 9. Heheh. And thanks to those who already wished me a happy birthday (you know who you are). Yup!

I'm thinking, birthday dinner @ restaurant on Saturday night, for those interested? Or perhaps, something bigger this upcoming Sunday?? Any preferences / ideas? Still a ways off this weekend is, so I'll figure something out by Thurs Friday. (Yeah. Just wanting to give myself some leeway, heheh...)

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

Wooot! Happy birthday!! How old are you turning? O_o

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

What?!?!? I didn't know it was your birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Saturday would be somewhat cool, it just depends on what time. I'm shooting on Saturday and coincidentally enought it's gonna be at a restaurant in West Van. I would suggest that place but rides would be a bitch and a half to organize.

Anyhoo ... just tell me what time and I'll see what I can do.

10:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home