Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Birthday...?

Yes, it is my birthday today. Woo! and such.

First things first, I've decided: I'm having my birthday dinner on Saturday night; who wants to come, and any non-BP suggestions? (We always go to BP, lets go someplace else for a change!)

Today = work + ultimate league game. Both were surprisingly awesome.

Work is cool. I work groundfish in the morning (shoveling ice, packing fillets of various fish, etc), and after that's done I go back to pail up (i.e. what I did last year, somewhat) until work is over. Also, the infamous Alex St. Pierre (a.k.a. the guy who wanted to beat up Jake) is now working with me. He seems like an alright guy. Why the wanting to beat up, again?

Strangely enough, work today seems more invigorating rather than physically taxing. Therefore, the subsequent Ultimate game was highly anticipated after work.

So yeah, Andrew picked me up at 5:30ish, went to the game at 6, and man I'm incredibly rusty and lack stamina. Other than those things, SO AWESOME! I had my "the other team underestimated me" point, and I had my "crazy jump catch in the endzone" point also. Although, I did end up giving away more points than gaining them, as per my lack of stamina. But hey, ultimate is incredibly freaking awesome!

As an aside, I can't find my checkbook. I want my checkbook to make payments on things over $40, i.e. because I don't like carrying cash around. Plus I want friggin' direct deposit for my paycheck!

That's about it... ... ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Hehe...

Until next time, I guess...

8 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

happy b-day man!

6:19 p.m.  
Blogger McAnerbot said...

Happy Spwaning Day Nitsy!

8:13 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

you don't need a checkbook for direct deposits... O_o

10:07 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Maybe indian food?

Quilon?

This time, I'm ordering for myself damnit! I wanna have my freakin dosa and dhai vadda!

We could go downtown to keisha popos for awesome sushi, or Jiro's. I hear that place is freakin great (but to bring cash, cause it might be a front for the mob).

Earls/Milestones/OSF?

10:25 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

There's always Red Robin and Macy's or something downtown. Let's also get out of Richmond and explore the world beyond it.

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, thanks you guys...

Non-Richmond, eh? Interesting... and also good suggestions Reuben... gah, decisions...

[And a void check is usually needed in order for something to become direct deposit, btw... hehe...]

12:00 a.m.  
Blogger McAnerbot said...

Actaully, a void check is just the "easy" way. It has all the necessary information on it.
You can also go to the bank and ask for the info you need on direct deposit to a savings account and they'll give you it.

How do I know this? Because I'm brilliant (and dealt with it 2 years ago).

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

*nods along with mark* No need for void check. With TD they just give you a sheet with all the info, and you just have to give it to your employer.

1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home