Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm Screwed

I only studied for an hour in the morning. After studying for about 2 and a half hours, I realized that I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. Especially considering it's a wordy memorization course (I call it the biology of business). So yeah, I said screw studying and went to buy me a delicious Meatball sub. But I put too much hot peppers, so I went and bought a caramel frap too. And now it's less than 3 hrs 'til my midterm, and I'm tired and full and incredibly not wanting to study. I'm so screwed that I don't even know where to begin to explain. But meh, hopefully I can scrounge up a 60% due to bullcrapping and what not. Can't rely on low averages this time around. Heheh, wow, just noticed my heavy usage of swear-replacement words instead of the actual word, it just kinda flows out that way... and now I'm rambling, dag nabbit...

It's not often that I squish everything in one paragraph. My mind's turned to mush. Uh oh...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit - After I wrote this, I spent 15mins reading webcomics... yipes... must... leave... computer...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home