Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Yikes

I skipped out on watching the prospects game and went to the library, thinking I could get some work done. An hour and a half later, I'm still stuck on the comp doing nothing.

Now I'm debating staying at school to finish my hw due tomorrow (apparently it's pretty hard), or to go to Hapkido and do my hw at home.

Although, I am kinda hungry right now...I wonder what's open in UBC at quarter after 6...

***

After some thoughtful consideration of 3 minutes, I realized that I'm incredibly tired right now, and I've got an early class tomorrow. So, the hapkido/hw@11 option might not be viable...then again, I really don't feel like doing work right now, and after hapkido I'm usually pumped. So, I'm thinking, food then nap then hapkido. Then shower. THEN homework.

Again, if I just went and started my hw instead of moping around on the comp for an hour and a half, I would've probably been done by now. Damn you David Lam, and your junky yet addictive computers! I should've gone to Koerner...

Or better yet, I should've gone to Kwantlen...seems like nobody's there anymore, I'd actually get some work done, heheh...end of an era, perhaps...

Hmmmm....I'm hungry, tired, and wanna go to hapkido...mmmmTacoLuis, anyone?? I mean, I'll sleep on the bus, eat at lansdowne, and be just on time for hapkido! PERFECT!!! Except, eating + hapkido = uncomfortable me. Oh well; Kwantlen, ho!

Until next time, I guess...

--> From the procrastinatory mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home