Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Best Plan EVER!

Man, deciding to go to Kwantlen was the best plan EVER!

As it turns out, everyone still goes there! It's just that they weren't there the few times I did end up going, heheh...

So yeah, I got to Kwantlen about 20 after 7, apparently just missed a bunch of people, but Reuben was still there, along w/ Mohsin for a bit. Ended up not going to Hapkido, 2nd best idea ever! Heheh...yeah, ended up just listening to music on Reuben's comp, as well as (for the first time EVER) actually doing some freakin' work! I got half my homework done there, at the chill spot! AMAZING!!!

And also awesome, while waiting for my ride, I saw Dianne again! That was quite nice...still incredibly cute and beautiful and easy to talk to. I really should've bit the bullet and asked for at least her info back when I was in Kwantlen. But, whatcha gonna do.

Well, one thing I could do is keep going to Kwantlen, possibly seeing her again. But yeah, considering I actually got some work done there, that might not be a bad idea. ESPECIALLY if I get to hang out w/ the guys again. No more freakin' loner Justin anymore! Heheheh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home