Monday, November 14, 2005

Stupid Lack of an Agenda...

It seems that I've forgotten to do an accounting assignment, which is due tomorrow.

I forgot because I lost my freakin' agenda.

I'm also kinda pissed off.

This is due to my complete and utter lack of doing anything productive over the past 5 days. I mean, I could've done it all thursday, but I didn't. I could've done it all friday, but I didn't. I could've done it last night, but I didn't. I could've done it earlier today, but I didn't.

And now it's nearly 12:30am, and I've got this homework along w/ that friggin' ppt presentation for my group project in OB.

I'm such a lazy ass. Also, it doesn't help that my complete lack of social involvement over the past week made me kinda depressed. Thus making me feel insecure about everything. Me in particular. Whatever that means...

And here I am, blogging away, instead of doing my homework. As usual.

It's times like these that make me wish I was working, 'cause that seems better than homework.

Stupid homework.

***

In other news, did anyone remember that Duke Nukem is the name of the radiation bad guy on Captain Planet?!? I mean, I watched one late at night this weekend, and that guy was it it, then it showed Gaia saying, "Planeteers, Duke Nukem is stealing the cesium from the hospital's radiation machines," and I was all, "WHAT THE HELL?! Duke Nukem?! That's hilarious!!!"

Hilarious, indeed...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home