Thursday, October 27, 2005

WHOA!!!

Holy freakin' crap, I fluked out!!! Everything I studied was on the test, and all the long answer questions were the ones I actually understood!!! There's a good chance I might even get 80% on this test! YEAH!!!

Then again, I could just be fooling myself into thinking I did good, when I actually made tons of mistakes, thus making my mark closer to the 60% range...but, as of right now, WOOOOO!!!

[btw, it's quite hard to place three exclamation marks in a row when you're extremely tired, even though you wanna show the enthusiasm felt a few hours ago...]

As the above mentioned, I'm quite tired right now...I think I'm starting to crash from the double shot of espresso I had earlier...well, espresso + equal volume of milk (therefore cooling the coffee for chugging) + a half pound of sugar. Even so, I wasn't super jittery, meaning that this past week of caffeine chugging seems to be wearing down on my sensitivity to it...oh well, no more caffeine for another 2 months for me!

Although, I do have my last midterm tomorrow, on accounting, and I haven't quite studied yet...good thing that my only class is cancelled tomorrow, I gets to sleep in! Woo! and such. Heheh, I was gonna study tonight, but then I think I crashed...plus, the heater was put up WAY too high to study, making me sleepier...but oh well. Point is, super hardest midterm ended up not being so hardest afterall. YEAH!!!

Now, for some miscellaneous garbage:

What I read on a desk in the "very silent" room in Koerner:
--> "Do asian girls like brown guys?"
Needless to say, the first thing I thought, "hmmm, Reuben must've studied here..." LOL
Plus, the answers to this question, as well as its surroundings, were equally as hilarious...

(I was gonna put more, but then I got sidetracked w/ my hockey pool and forgot them all)

So, yeah...I guess that's it. I'm gonna go sleep now.

Until next time, I guess...

4 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

Nits!!! Don't forget my bday dinner on Saturday, October 29th at 6:30pm in Foggy Dew!! Call me if you have any questions!

4:56 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

POST THE ANSWERS, DAMNIT!!!

5:22 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

LOL!!

I haven't, but that's awesome!

2:28 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Angela - Yup Yup!!

Gautam - Well, there weren't any direct answers, i.e. asian girls going "yeah I do" or anything, but there were a bunch of comments on asian girls in general

i.e.,
"asian girls are sexy"
"it doesn't matter, they're bad in bed"
"I'm asian, and I'm good in bed"
"what's your number"
"You guys are all cowards, I dare any one of you to say out loud what you wrote on this desk!"

etc etc, stuff like that (this desk was covered! haha)

3:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home