Friday, October 28, 2005

ARRGH, Group Projects...

Well, I just came out of a group meeting, and HOLY CRAP did it ever bring back bad memories of BCIT...especially the whole "lets interview the manager" thing *shudder*

I know it's not really gonna work like we think it would, and it's not even a big enough part of the project to warrant this much effort...I tried to tell them, but I realized halfway through my argument that nobody would listen and/or I was bringing the entire group down i.e. completely counterproductive to overall group

It's all a bunch of marketing hooey if you ask me...stupid UBC O.B. being so rediculously horrible compared to BCIT's...I really do miss BCIT, where I actually felt like part of a society...

[just to clarify, at BCIT, I had a group project that practically 100% of the mark was based on this one presentation, and we went through soooo many different things we would do, but we couldn't get the interview, we couldn't find the info, we had lots (AND LOTS) of disagreements, I was yelled at because I was slacking off, some other group memebers weren't terribly incorporated into the fold, and in the end we only had about 4-5 days to get something put together...sooo not a good thing....had to pull practically an allnighter the night before the presentation, and let me tell you, having a presentation on only one hour of sleep is not a good thing, no matter how much caffeine you ingest...]

And here I am, ranting away...instead, I shall blog about something much more jovial:

I bought CivIV today!!! YEAH!!! WOOO!!!

Yup, I'm thinking I should just go home now, instead of sticking around for anime...nothing too much there, except for seeing people in cosplay, lol...

In fact, I shall leave to catch the bus right now.

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home