Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Testing Whoa's

In the words of Sam Wong:

"I raped that test! RRAAAAAPPPPEDD!!!"

And so on and so forth (leaving a lot of it out actually, lol...)

Translation? I freakin' aced my quant midterm!!! I can't believe it! I thought I'd be horrible, but nope, I felt awesome! Wooooo! Now, I better get a freakin' good mark, heheh...

Anyways, other than that, my day was alright...classes were kinda annoying (moreso than usual actually), but afterwards I went over to that pizza place on top of the village, University Pizza or something, and bought myself the Monday special: $5 small 2-topping pizza. Yummmy. Mushrooms + Banana peppers filled me up, althought the mushrooms were kinda underdone (not sliced thinly enough). Next time I'll probably go for the beef instead...anyways, pizza good. Crust kinda lackluster, mushrooms kinda underdone, but other than that it was niiiice...cheese, good. Spicy, good. Sauce, GOOOD.

But I digress. After fooding/studying, was the test. Yeah. That's basically my day, heheh...

Although waiting for like 2+ hrs to get on the comp was quite annoying...oh well.

Anyways, enough w/ the procrastination, I just realized I gots tons of hw to do still...gotta do my online test, my acct hw, study/prep for ob, acct groupwork...plus a bunch of other stuff I know I'm forgetting...

Until next time, I guess...

[edit, ps - Hahaha, had to add this in:
"Unfortunately we are having problems getting the Chapter 8 quiz up and running.

We were hoping to post it this afternoon but it may have to wait until tomorrow. Please
check the site again tomorrow around noon. If we are unable to get it running by a
certain time, then I will send you an e-mail to inform you of any cancellation.

Please don't ask me to clarify a "certain time" at this point. I need to confer with the
course coordinator and the other 293 instructors tomorrow morning and agree on a
reasonable resolution. I can assure you that we will not expect you to do the quiz if we
cannot post it by a fair and reasonable time.

Regards,
Kiu"

And the reply right after:


"all the other prof's i've ever had give one word answers to these sort
of questions. you reply in full -- amazing

kudos to you"

LOL, what a brownnoser! Okay, so it's true, my prof's awesome, but still! HAHAHA!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home