Monday, October 17, 2005

I Miss BCIT...

I miss BCIT...

I miss the relatively kickass computers...
I miss the infinately-better study accomodations (stacks and whatnot)...
I miss eating Mr. Sub nearly everyday (WAAAY more awesome than subway, plus about half the price)...
I miss going early and going to the free gym...
I miss the lack of distractions being so far away from home...
I miss studying with people who actually want to get 90%...
I miss the straightforwardness of the courses...

But most of all,

I miss teachers that actually TEACH!!!

Oh, how I miss the days of yore...everything seemed nicer back then...


[and yes, I know I'm only remembering the good parts, but I got a freaking midterm coming up, of a class that I've already taken before, and yet I feel like I could drop below 80%...horrible feeling...Oh, how I miss the easiness of BCIT...contradiction, yes, but whatever...]

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home