Saturday, October 15, 2005

And now for something completely different

Well now, I think this blog could use a change from the regular "my life sucks blah blah blah" kinda dribble...therefore, I ask this question:

What do you think is the strangest fusion/mix of musical genres? Here's what I got so far:

--Ska-core (Ska + Hardcore)
--Alternative Country
--Christian Death Metal
--Funkatronica (Electronic Funk)
--Rap Metal

And my personal favourite odd genre:

--Christian Country Punk

Haha, Craig's Brother is an awesome band...you would't think Christian Country Punk would work, but it actually kinda does, lol...

Any other additions/suggestions?? What's your favourite mixed genre?

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Christian death metal's prolly the onyl one I know, and you've got it down.

"Indie Pop"?

4:08 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

lol, now there's a contradiction...

5:13 p.m.  
Blogger Spangie said...

what's Ska again? I was trying to find that post where you actually explained it to me but I can't find it.

on another note ... christian country punk? I can understand christian country and maybe country punk but christian country punk? Now that's just pushing it!

8:51 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home