Thursday, October 13, 2005

Unbelievable...

I can't believe that I haven't slept yet. It's been, oh, at least 40 hrs I woke up, save for the few minutes of shuteye I got on the busride...but man, no sleep for me.

I did end up finishing KareKano, as well as Smallville Season 3, so it was rather good in that way, but I really didn't feel up to studying/hw at all (understandably). But yeah, still kinda wasted the day. Plus, my sleep deprived situation kinda left me in a state of insatiable hunger, as I seem to have eaten far more than I should've...but that's besides the point.

The point is, my mind's physically exhausted from doing that stupid stupid homework, and my body's physically exhausted because of Hapkido last night (plus the general lack of sleep weaknesses). I'm hoping that I'll be refreshed tomorrow and actually end up doing some homework, instead of wasting the day away...I mean, it is freakin' midterms next week too...time to get cracking...

But I ramble. Now is sleeptime.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home