Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wow...

Wow...I just spent the past couple of hours fiddling w/ my hockey pool.

I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I have 2 weeks worth of homework to finish. Why do I waste my time so?

Because hockey is awesome. AWESOME.

Hurrah for the return of the NHL. Hurrah for my vastly reduced motivation to do anything productive.

I swear, w/ the NHL, HOMMV beta, Civ4 coming out in a few weeks, Smallville/Anime to watch, Hapkido, and general hangings-out, school keeps getting pushed further and further down. I thought that now that my GPA actually counts for something (i.e. getting a job), I'd be more focused on school. Oh, how wrong I was.

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shar Shar said...

I forgot to ask ... so did you get your yellow belt in Hapkido?

3:16 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Hey Rhea, that's pretty cool w/ the Hapkido cousin

And as for receiving a yellow belt, yes I did pass the test, so technically I'm a yellow belt, but I haven't gotten the physical belt yet, haha...

On another note, went to Hapkido today and saw my marks...better than expected...hmmm, I think I'll just blog about it. Heheh...

12:36 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home