Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stupid procrastination...

Well, it's less than an hour before my OB midterm...

This should've been rediculously easy, but I haven't studied nearly as much as I should have...

I mean, if I had read the chapters, read the notes handed out, did the online mc questions, etc when they came out (which would've taken like no time at all), everything would've been rediculously easy...

This is what I did when I was at BCIT...oh, how kwantlen + taken the course before really degrades your study habits...

Hopefully I'll get over 80%, which scaled would be rather nice...but now, I'm thinking more around the range of the 70's. This blows.

Anyways, it's about 45 mins left to study, just needed a break, but now I gotta go cram a bit more...boo me and my procrastinating ways...

Until next time, I guess...

[p.s. - Haha, here's the difference between sympathy and empathy:

Sympathy - feeling sorry for someone
Empathy - being able to understand how someone feels (i.e., able to put yourself in their shoes).

Heheh, sounds so simple now...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home