Friday, July 08, 2005

No Reason

I'm feelin' depressed, and I don't know why...tonight was not so fun for me, even though it should've been...

I don't know, tonight made me realize some things a little more clearly than before, perhaps because of my bad mood, I guess...

[------] - makes me feel inferior.
[------, -----] - make me feel like a boy.
[-------] - Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want (just annoying)
[--------, ------] - make me feel wrong.
[-----] - makes me feel like I'm taken for granted.
[------] - makes me weirded out.
[--------] - indirectly makes me feel left out.

Screw it, they all in some way make me feel left out. Sometimes.

Conversely...
[-----] - makes me feel hugged (don't know how to describe it).
[----] - makes me feel befriended.
[--------] - makes me feel good about myself.

This was a simple fill-in-the-blank, although I don't believe anyone should try to decipher, for most likely these people are not readers of my blog...'tis only for my displeasure. Sure, they don't always make me feel this way, but more often than not it ends up like this. Just really felt like putting it to paper, so to speak...

Hmmm, but why bad mood in first place...?

- The non-alcoholic tequila sunrises? a.k.a. strange sleeping habits?
- The lazing about all day playing video games?
- The crapload of greasy food I had for dinner?
- Knowing I'd be going to a place where I'd feel like I'm on the periphery?
- Perhaps a combination of / all of the above?

Alls I know is that even the lions winning the game tonight didn't cheer me up. Boo me.

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

1 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

Holy crap!! So many people are just depressed lately!!! What's up with that?!? Is it a full moon or something? Holy!!

1:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home