Friday, July 08, 2005

Interesting...

Past few days were pretty good...hapkido, always nice...I'm finding I'm getting much more into the groove now, so much so that I'm no longer averse to learning how to strike...

Tonight was fun as well, helping out w/ the paper mache at church for VBS...however, at times it was kinda annoying, and sometimes it feels like I'm taken for granted...I don't know, kinda hard to explain, I guess...

Crap, just read my friends screenname, and apparently it was Haig's bday party today...oh well, if I wasn't invited, I wasn't invited...

Anyways, I've got nothing better to do, so I think I'll actually do a survey thingy, which I normally detest, due to the exhorbant length of time to take such surveys...

(From Shar's Blog)
Body:
WOULD YOU RATHER:
1) pierce your nose or tongue?: Nose...6 months without spicy food?? ICK!
2) be serious or be funny?: serious (oddly enough...)
3) drink whole or skim milk?: skim...don't wanna feel like I'm drinking cream...

ARE YOU:
4) simple or complicated?: complicated

DO YOU PREFER:
5) flowers or angels? angels ... flowers die and angels can only be broken fallen
6) grey or gray: usually gray, I think...
7) color or black-and-white photos?: usually coloUr
8) lust or love?: definately love
9) sunrise or sunset?: sunrise, with the whole day ahead...i.e., not when you stayed up all night like I've been doing recently...
10) M&Ms or Skittles?: Skittles, unless I feel like chocolate (not as often)
11) rap or rock?: depends, leaning towards rock
12) staying up late or waking up early?: actually waking up early, but I usually stay up late...
13) TV or radio?: tv
14) eating apples or oranges? Oranges
------------------------------------------------------------------------
15) Do you have a crush?: no crushes, but many "potentials"
16) Who is it?: hahaha, if you're female and between the ages of 16-36, you're probably on it
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU PREFER:
17) being hot or cold?: hot, at least then I can breathe...
18) tall or short people? short...eye contact is easier to achieve (heh...)
19) sun or moon?: sun...the full moon is creepy, I always see this creepy guy staring back at me
20) emeralds or rubies?: emeralds
21) left or right? I say left...right handed, but I've got more dex. in my left
22) having 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend?: one best friend
23) sun or rain?: definately sun (even w/ the sweet memories of streetball in the rain in sidaway)
24) vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?: vanilla
25) What is your biggest fear in the world?: rejection, of all sorts
26) Kids or no kids?: kids
27) Cat or dog?: dog
28) Half empty or half full?: why not just say half filled?! boggles my mind why this phrase continues...
29) Mustard or ketchup?: ketchup
30) Hard cover books or soft cover books?: soft cover
31) newspaper or magazine?: magazine, depending
32) Sandals or sneakers?: sneakers
33) Wonder or amazement?: wonder
34) Red car or white car?: white
35) Happy and poor or sad and rich? : happy and poor
36) Singing or dancing?: singing
38) Happy or sad?: happy
39) Blondes, brunettes?: all of the above, leaning towards brunettes
37) Hugging or kissing?: hugging, the kind where you just hold on for minutes at a time

ABOUT YOU:
What time is it?: 1:34am (dang, that's early...then again, only been awake for 11.5 hrs)
Nicknames: Nits, Nitsuj
Birthdate and place: May 9, 1984 - Vancouver, BC
Pets?: None
Eye color?: brown
Hair color?: dark brown (w/ product, black)

WHAT DO YOU WANT:
Do you want to get married? definately yes...I've been mentally ready for commitment for quite a while...financially, emotionally, spiritually, etc-ally, not so much...

WHICH IS BETTER:
2 doors or 4 (on a car)?: 4
coffee or ice cream?: ice cream
Shampoo or conditioner?: haha, memories of billy madison...
Bridges or tunnels?: tunnels
One pillow or two?: depends on thickness and sleep position; on stomach, <=1; on back/side, 1-2 depending on thickness FAVORITES: Salad dressing?: hard to say...although I'm leaning towards the vinegar ones Color of socks? mosly white, some grey I guess...oh, some black for dress shoes Non-alcoholic drink? hard one...don't really have preferences...milk, maybe? hehe... RANDOM: 1 minute ago: blogging, reading blogs 1 day ago: hapkido 1 week ago: in Jericho beach w/ friends 1 YEAR AGO: most likely playing video games and listening to emo all day... I AM: Wearing: green "pimp my ride" t-shirt; dark, paper-maché-glue spotted jeans Current Hair: bushy, dischevelled Current Smell: uh...deodorant? Current Favorite Show(s): no se... Current Book: stupid white men / catch 22 / many "For Better or for Worse" compilation comics Current Song: Reel Big Fish - We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful Current Refreshment: Milk, heheh... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Haha, I'm really liking that song by RBF, it's so funny...at first, I was like "what, that's crap!", but as it was with their last cd, it's grown sooo much on me! Besides, it's because of this song from a newgrounds animation that made me learn about their new cd and concert! Holy crap, I just learned that it's a cover of a Morrissey song! Hahaha, that makes it even more awesome!
Reel Big Fish
"We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful"


[Originally by Morrissey]

We hate it when our friends become successful
We hate it when our friends become successful
Oh, look at those clothes
ah look at that face, its so cold
it's such a video, well
it's really laughable
Ah, ha, ha ...

We hate it when our friends become successful
And if they're No Doubt, that makes it even worse and
we can destroy them
You bet your life we will
destroy them
If we can hurt them
Well, we may as well ...
Its really laughable
Ah, ha, ha ...

You see it should've been me
could've been me
Everybody knows
Everybody says so
They say :

"ah, you have loads of songs
So many songs
More songs than they could stand
Verse
Chorus
Then they break away
Just listen ..."
La, la-la, la-la
just Listen!

[Horn Solo]

It's really laughable
Ah, ha, ha...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gadget said...

what does VBS mean in the sentenve "helping out w/ the paper mache at church for VBS"
oh and the moose is on the loose

9:46 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

lol...

VBS = Vacation Bible School[/Camp]

Childrens program thing

11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home