Saturday, June 25, 2005

Awesomeness to be had!

Man, the past few days have been quite fun, what with the tennis and rock climbing...of course, this is sans work, but I try not to linger on unpleasent memories...such as wading knee-deep in grey slime, throwing huge skatewing from the hole (hull)...anyways, friends are awesome!

Which brings me to my main postage of the moment...

So what's everyone doing labour day weekend? 'Cause as I was thinking about going camping! I mean, with all the awesomeness of last weekend, I wanna go camping again! And nothing's better to finish off the summer than camping! And no place is better to camp then the sunshine coast! Yeah! And why the sunshine coast, you ask? Because of Katherine Lake!

Yeah, Katherine Lake! It's the most awesomest lake ever! I mean there's the kickass lake itself that's freakin' warm as hell, a nice manmade sandy beach, a freakin' beach volleyball court, some trails for all you hiking enthusiasts (plus, they lead to a spot where you can go cliffjumping!), and for all you non-campers, there's even showers and electrical hookups! Fun times to be had by all! [oh, and I'd send a link to their website, but this place is so small that they don't even have a website! Just awesome!]

Or what the hell, anything on the sunshine coast'll be freakin' awesome! There's tons and tons of great spots all within driving distance (usually less than 2 hrs), so any place will be amazing! Woooo!!

Anyways, just thought I'd throw the idea out there to see if anyone's interested...and this goes to everyone, including those not there last week! The more the merrier!

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mohsin said...

Nice new layout Justin,
althoug it seems kinda familiar......can't seem to put my finger on it........;)

1:20 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yup, it's a modified lighthouse layout...unlike with your blog, I try to individualize it up a bit, heheh...

5:56 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

camping would be great for august. I only say that because I want to go and I am working this weekend.

1:11 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home