Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Unbloggable Camping Trip

As mentioned above, the camping trip over the weekend had many awesome moments, thus popularizing it as being unbloggable (with a few exceptions, mainly from Kris, which is freakin' awesome for writing down a whole bunch of stuff quickly and not like me being too freakin' lazy to write on sunday then nodding off at 5pm monday then being too lazy to start until nearly 1am tuesday to finally blog...)

Anyways, camping was awesome. Period.

Can't wait to see the freakin' videos...especially of Mohsin falling flat on his face, laughing the whole time, holding the video camera! Heheh...but lets not start blogging the unbloggable...

So I'm working now, not being laid off, except there's not really much to do at the fish plant so me, along with Rob and Ryan (the hobbit and a coworker, respectively), are freakin' gardening now, pulling out weeds and junk...annoyingly hard and boring, plus all the added allergies to boot. Tomorrow they say I'm going in "the hole" or something, meaning I'll have to go to the bottom of the boat hold to throw fish too big to get sucked up by the tube...supposed to be all spiny and slimy...oh well, better then weeding, I say...

Dang man...I really wanna change my layout, but I'm way to freakin' lazy...

Stupid me for not going to check my e-mails sooner, for I forgot to go to an engagement tonight, which sucked 'cause alls I did tonight was watch freakin' tv...

That's about all...oh wait, one more thing...

CAMPING WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! Anyone up for another camping trip sometime further down in the summer? On the sunshine coast? On Katherine Lake, to be exact??? Man, that'd be my freakin' dream...I love that lake...like swimming in soup, I tells ya...

Until next time, I guess...

As told through the mind of a lazy perfectionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home