Friday, June 17, 2005

Osoyoos!!

Wow, awesomeness of past few days...

Batman Begins --> Craziest freakin' awesome movie I've seen in quite a while (since Hitchhiker's Guide, but that's just another category altogether)

Go-Carts --> Holy crap that was the most physical fun I've had in a while...that came out wrong, but whatever...

Work --> Finished roe season, spent all of thurs. cleaning baskets...which at first was boring as hell, then it just grew on me...and I'm not laid off! Woo!!! But I'm still taking a day off friday for:

Osoyoos --> Camping for the weekend! Woo!!! Should be packing now, but I'm not...I'll wake up 8am and pack, should be enough time...although at the moment I'm lacking decent food, air mattress/foamie, and my freakin disc! I wanna huck!! Oh well...

Sleep time shall be now, for I needs my sleep from a week of 3 hrs, 3hrs, 2+hrs + 3hrs, 4hrs, and tonight...

Why I say this I don't know...

--> As told through the mind of a lazy, introvertedly extroverted perfectionist. Or whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home