Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Waiting...

Just waiting for my sis to get outta the shower...

Which reminds me, when in the hell did Charissa become my "hot sister"?? It's weirding me out...I mean, with the kwantlen crew it wasn't so bad, just a little surprising and what not, but when every guy at my work thinking she's all that, it's just getting creepy..."hey Justin, is your sister picking you up today?" *shudder*

Oh man, one more thing I have in common with Roger, I guess...

***

Wow, Alan's Blog is all crazy all of a sudden...crazy awesome, that is...here's an excerpt:

What is the reason that people are homeless and living on the street? Because they are poor? If so, my economic professor once said, the only and biggest problem with economics is that there are too many people. Maybe then, if we cut our support to the jobless/homeless citizens, let them die out, and let them experience more pressure financially. Then we have THE solution to the problem. Street people die, government may have a budget surplus from cutting expenses in helping the poor, the illegal drug market has less demand, street people work harder to find a proper job, the drug dealers have to shrink their profit margins, and hopefully in the end, it results in the dying of marijuana business in BC. Doesn’t it sound like a great idea? A great idea that is just similar to Adolf Hitler’s genocide idea, eh? Fewer people that we don’t need and like…

Man, I should really help out those guys handing out the sack lunches and what not, if only to realize how close...nevermind...

***

It's past 1am, and I'm gonna be having the longest day of my working career tomorrow, since it's the last day of the herring roe season and we're gonna have to do 1500 buckets (as compared to maybe 1/3 of that amount). Meaning I'm probably gonna work 'til around 10ish...which is pretty awesome monetary-wise, since after 7pm I'm getting paid doubletime, i.e. $25/hr, so that's fairly awesome...but I'm gonna be freakin' ass dead tired tomorrow...

Then I'm gonna have to pack for camping...haven't even thought about it yet...goodness...

Oh man, and apparently I'm not gonna be laid off anymore, which at first is super awesome, except now I don't have the few days off I was hoping for, so I'm gonna have to skip out on friday to go to the trip and I'm gonna have to start packing sooner so I won't cram it all in thursday night...then again, packing takes like 2 hrs tops, so I don't know...

***

Anyways, I think the bathroom's open now, and I am needing my sleep (even w/ the 2+ hrs I fell asleep during the game, once again...haha, in every game in the finals, I've fallen asleep...just goes to show you how freakin' boring the finals are this year! Haha!)

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of a lazy perfectionist.

p.s. - Okay, so I've been surfing the net / talking on msn for the past half hour, but oh man...this was so freakin' worth it:

SIMPSONS MOVIE!!! SIMPSONS MOVIE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home