Sunday, June 05, 2005

Itchiness...

Just came home from going out with my uncle, ate at Quilon again, watched a surprisingly awesome movie (Crashed, I think it was...), and this whole evening was just awesomeness...

But that's not even the most awesomest part of today!

Earlier in the day, I frickin' bought myself a freakin' guitar! It's a low-end junker kind of guitar, but it's leagues above my other one, and man I'm loving it!

Even if I was dumb enough to forget to buy picks, haha...

Crap, stupid mosquito bites...it truly is summertime now for me...yesterday was so worth it though...

Yesterday, Krystle David and Alan invited me to play some volleyball over in gary point, and I'm not one to turn down a good volley...anyways, it was around 7:30ish when we started, so it was pretty late, and as the night went on we remembered that when the night comes so does the horde of mosquitos, haha...but just having a flat volleyball with no net can actually be quite entertaining, lol...

Anyways, after our steveston excursion we went to vancouver to pick up some mexicans...lol, Daniel and Uriel, here for a year and leaving in the summer, and we ended up going to the park near cambie and 59th...ended up playing "Gato", which is a game where you can only hold the ball for a few seconds, then you have to pass it to your teammates, while the other team tries to intercept...man, that was fun! However, this quickly became fairly redundant, so we spiced things up and made new football-styled rules where we have to run to the other end etc...and that was freakin' awesome, especially since we were playing in the twilight...

Man, I'm so outta shape...which is weird, because I'm getting freakin' buff with all the lifting at my job...it's just that my cardio has gone to crap...

Anyways, after this park excursion, David and Alan had to leave (since David had to go back home to abbotsford), so the rest of us decided to have some bubble tea...yum, haven't had bubble tea in a while, and the one on oak and prince ed. is really good...

Then I drove them home, went home myself, slept, woke up, played some fire emblem, got my guy killed so I had to restart the map thus making the past hour all for naught, then drove my sis to piano, then went to the mall, almost bought some cheap ringer shirts from champs (no sizes), saw the first girl I ever asked out and therefore the first girl to ever officially reject me (yet of course not actually go talk to her or anything 'cause I looked grubby and stuff...yeah...), picked up my sis from piano, bought myself a guitar, went home, went out with my uncle, ate at quilon, watched crashed, talked to shar, went home, started to blog, realized this has all become one big rant about nothing...

Wow, I gotta stop ranting like this...I swear, it was only gonna be a little blurb, like my last post...oh well, what am I gonna do, delete all this junk? I don't think so...

Anyways, I'm off to bed now, then work tomorrow...man, work's starting to become a drag, just 'cause there's just some drama between the workers there, plus this one guy's always being an ass and bugging everyone, therefore I must find ways to bug him back and make the working environment a fun place again...kinda annoying after a few days...

Crap...another rant...Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of a lazy perfectionist.

p.s. - R.I.P., grandma Goon...you'll get through this man...(assuming you read my blog on a regular basis...but oh well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home