Friday, May 27, 2005

Weirdness...

Well, I fell asleep yesterday midway through the 3rd period in the London-Ottawa game yesterday...and woke up at 4:15am this morning...that was weird...

Since I'm up already, I thought I might as well blog for a bit before work, heheh...haven't had much time / motivation to blog recently...

So first things first: Work Update - Work's still fairly awesome, but I've gotta say, there's quite a bit of turnover at this place...Hamin quit like the second day I was there, Bryant got fired, plus there was like 4 new guys who came and quit since then...most notably Daniel, who actually worked there for a while (like 3 weeks) then just up and quit this tuesday...so now there is Wayne, Ryan, Troy, Ameer (new older guy), and Myself rotating around the different jobs...oh, and I forgot to mention the floater job before (I think), which is pretty much going inbetween the jobs, plus a ton of other little jobs too...like getting the boxes of lids, bags of salt, filling up individual offgrade buckets, etc...

But enough about work, and onto Hapkido!

Hapkido's frickin' amazing...learned how to fall properly, and after quite a lot of misrolls, I now roll like "I've been doing this for years", or something to that effect, lol...plus, the awesomeness of extra flexibility since last week is astonishing...

Afterwards, we went to Kamikaze to eat, then mario's gelatto for dessert...as Mohsin said before (I think it was Moe at least...), the four of us are having a sweet "summertime clique", heheh...or, if anyone wants to do something wednesday nights at 10 or 10:30, give us a call!

Hmmm, I could probably ramble on some more, but since it is the morning, and I have work in a while, I think I'd rather relax a bit and play some fire emblem, heheh...fire emblem, AWESOME...

Until next time, I guess...

As told through the mind of a lazy perfectionist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home