Monday, March 28, 2005

Good Day

Sleeping In + Finding CivIII + Turkey Dinner + DoubleBilling @ Hollywood Theatre + Awesome Buffy Episode + Another Movie = One Good Day!

Heh, stupid CivIII was in my parents' room...don't ask...

Happy Easter Everyone! Turkey dinner w/ family always nice...

After turkey dinner, my sis Shaylene and I went w/ my uncle to watch Meet The Fockers and In Good Company, both were AWESOME...but esp. In Good Company, well because I've already seen the first, but more of in the fact that it shows how business is really like...*shudder*...but seeing as I'd have letters after my name (i.e. CA/CGA), I can't see myself having this sort of problem, hehe...

Went home, lazed it up a bit, watched buffy @ midnight...and man, 2nd most awesomestest episode ever! It was "Hush", a.k.a. The Gentlemen, a.k.a. the freakiest buffy episode out there! Creepy as heck...but still doesn't beat the Musical!

Then @ 1:30am, watched Dawn of the Dead...wow, that was surprisingly amazing...super suspenseful and what not...not much character development, but meh, it's a zombie movie, it does what it does extremely well...excellent execution, heh...

And now it's nearly 4am...and I've gots me a hankering for some more CivIII...but I know that if I do, I'll be stuck 'til the sun comes up...oh well, we'll see...

[p.s. - Wow, I must be kinda out of it...not much embelleshment...]

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home