Sunday, March 20, 2005

Café de Paris

Wow, didn't get any work done yet, and I still hafta do my paper due tomorrow...but this was well worth it in my opinion...

"This" would be referring to Café de Paris, the pricy french restaurant on Denman (near english bay) that my uncle took me tonight...and although the food was good, the best part of the whole experience has got to be the waitress/busser...she was freakin' BEAUTIFUL! By far the cutest waitress I've ever seen, with her short blonde hair, and her shortness in general, and cute face, and smile (of course)...I don't know, this was really one over the top beauty, definately approaching zero, haha...

But what put this waitress over the top for me? Well, she reminded me of the german girl I met in London...heheheh, but that's a story for another time, heheheh...

Anyways, the whole experience made me reminded me of a line from "Dumb Like That" --> "I poured my heart out into an empty coffee cup, you drank it up, and left me here to drown, alone..." This was because some people from the net thought that this line meant the girl he was pining for was a waitress from a café, and being that the girl I was pining over was a waitress from a "Café"...however, I don't believe this is a right interpretation: I say that the whole "coffee cup" line is just talking about how he took the girl to coffee, told her how she felt about her, then consequently was rejected...

Man, I really want to do an explication of this song one day...but not now, 'cause I'm off to watch Iron Chef America! Yeah, it's Batali, so it's gotta be good! [oh yeah, plus my paper...heh]

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: It's 4:06am, and I still haven't bothered to even start my paper yet...well, at first I got on the comp around 11ish, read blogs and talked on msn a bit, but then my sis needed the comp, so I had to get off 'til about 1:30am...however, by that time I was already thoroughly engrossed in an episode of X-files, and I had to finish...but after that, I got sucked into watching Mythbusters, and after that I started channel surfing for a bit, then came to my senses and turned off the tv and went back on the comp...only to finish reading more blogs and what not, procrastinating away until this time right now, in which I have spent the past 4 mins typing all this up...not to be anal or whatever...but anyways, that's all for now, should at least start up my paper writing and whatnot...stupid me, 'cause I can see myself finishing this in about an hour come to think of it...I swear, if I finish before 5am, I'm gonna write a freakin' explication of Dumb Like That...or at least embellish on my EuroTrip experience, hehehe...]

[Edit: Well, it's almost 5am, and I'm finding that this researching bit is quite difficult...haven't even started on the actual essay part of the paper...and now I wanna sleep. This sucks...]

[Edit: Wow, it's ten to 8am, and I'm nearly finished...it seems that I have greatly overestimated my ability to concentrate on doing my work, because over the past three hours, probably about two have been just surfing the internet, watching viral movies and what not...but I'm basically on track now, and I should be going to sleep soon...hopefully before 9, so I can have a good amount of sleep for my allnighter tomorrow night for my math assignment...]

[Edit: Yup, it's 8:30am, and I've spent less than two hours on this rediculously short essay, and once again I pulled a completely avoidable allnighter...but oh well, time for sleeping now! And although I feel a strong urge to play some videogames, I shall not, hehe...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home