Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter, with Liberals!

Did my easter program this morning, and wow did it ever go smoothly! Sure, a little flubbed lines here, a mis-timed movement there, but overall it went amazing well! And now it's over, no more line to memorize and what not...phew!

Man, I so wanna do another musical...

Anyways, just watched the Fifth Estate on the net [WARNING - 45min long], and man was it ever awesome...it was the episode about the liberal/conservative battle in the US, and although I largely agreed with the program, and that I do believe that it was quite informative, there is also quite a bit of "liberal bias" in the program as well...I mean, did they really have to go into the personal lives of those conservatives? And why did they only put on conservative quotes that were rediculously bad and left out any rediculous liberal quotes? But whatever, I'm a perennial fence-sitter...

Oh yeah, and one more thing, right at the end the program said the reason O'Reily didn't have an interview is because Fox didn't wanna be labelled as a "conservative" network, with the Fifth Estate insinuating that they really were. The fact of the matter is this: Fox is not a conservative network. Sure, they're news is absolutely the most conservative news there is, but the network as a whole is not. I mean, c'mon, what about the Simpsons, hmmm?? They're shows are much more liberal than other networks', so I say it rounds everything out. The point? Fox news sucks, but fox programs are awesome! Heheh...

As a side note, I think I'm going to start putting up links to these movies on the side now...and then Goon'll start liking my blog again! WOOHOO!!! Heh...but seriously, I might as well...

*Note* I am blatantly ripping off both Kris and Mohsin here [I believe Kris was first], so yous guys please don't ostrasize me for it!

One last thing I wanna talk about before I get off and get ready for MoeStock:
Both are coming within a year! TOTALLY AWESOMENESSNESS TO THE MAX!!!

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit, 3:45am: I'm pissed off! I'm freakin' jonesin' for my CivIII, but I can't freakin find the cd! And u know why?? 'Cause I'm living in a virtual hell-hole of clutter! U know why everthing was so clean and what not at my christmas thing? 'Cause everything was thrown into the computer room, that's why! And now it's just a jumble of loose papers, boxes of books, 1-inch dust piles, and quite a bit of other assorted junk! And somewhere within all this crap is my beloved CivIII! The only other place it could be is the equally cluttered garage, but a few nights ago at around 5am I freakin' saw a mouse staring at me through the window, so I don't believe it's a wise decision to go searching for it as of yet...but believe you me, I was extremely tempted to get in there and tear everything apart to find it! I mean it's my beloved CivIII, dammit!

Dang you Mohsin and your showing of the CivIII! DAAANGG YOUUUUU!!! Oh, but great party, btw, heh...even if I was "unfashonably early", heh...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home