Friday, March 25, 2005

Been busy...

Well, it's been quite the busy week, and it seems to get even busier...but lets start from where I left off...[again with the warnings of the borings and the "I is not a english majoring" 's...nm, inside joke...]

As per the paper writing, I ended up sleeping a good 6 hrs, from about 9-3, so it was almost like I didn't pull an allnighter...

But after I woke up, I was still kinda groggy...hence my tripping up on the stairs, landing on my shins, and smashing my big toe! Well, stubbed it, but it was quite the hurt...limped around for 3 days, had to wear the wrap on my foot to help ease the pain and what not...even now, it's only beginning to heal up, with me not needing to wear the wrap anymore, but the bruise is still quite apparent and slightly swolen...plus now my shins are actually starting to give me some trouble, bruising up quite profusely...

So why'd you read this junky paragraph anyways? Or did you just skip it on first mention of the hurtings?? Heh...moving right along...

Anyways, monday night I pulled another "allnighter", in which I spent all night finishing my egregiously long math assignment...and that was a toughie...even skipped my 8am class, then proceeded to go to sleep around 9:30-12:30, 'cause I knew I'd fall over if I didn't...went to class, wrapped up foot and all, hung out, more class, the usual...

Wednesday was quite a slack day, but I did end up going to school, watching chobits, hanging out for a short while, grabbing the notes to the studying of the math exam for thursday, studied in the library for the first time in quite a while, picked up my sister, went home, then continued to waste all my time...time which should've been done studying, but oh well...did end up studying at about 1am for an hour or so, just to get into that mindframe...

Oh yes, and wednesday is the day that they finally e-mailed me back! And by "they" I mean "UBC"!!! And my excited tone is in referral to the fact that alls I gotta do is send in my final transcript from Kwantlen and I'll be set! Oh, plus the business school supplimental application thingy, and the fact that I still have to be able to get in...but I mean c'mon, honours at BCIT, how could they not?? Or so I tell myself to calm my nerves...

Anyways, so it's thursday morning, it's quite early, I get myself into full studying mode...then realize that there's not much more for me to study, 'cause I know the basics well enough...so went to school, "studied" for another hour or so (at the chill spot, no doubt), then took my midterm...ah, the midterm taking was not fun, but at least I felt more confident coming outta that exam than the others...came out, hung out w/ the guys some more (yeah, jake and angie were here! Jake's never hear anymore, and Angie's barely here either! I mean, you never notice how different things are until they come back...sure miss them! Next stop: POOL HALL!!! We's gotta go!!!)

Moving along, I left quite early from school, around 4ish, 'cause I had the easter program rehearsals @ church @ 5...so I ended up driving, picking up my 'lil sis from our cousins (from our old house, where she was sleepin' over), and made quite good time during rush hour, if I say so myself, heheh...anyways, first things first, we ordered pizza, and that was quite the ordeal...took forever to find the panago #, then we didn't order enough, so we ordered again, and the pizza wasn't to everyone's liking (no doubt), but it was still quite awesome...and I'm somewhat rambling, but it's nearly 3, so whatever...

Well, during the actual practicing, we sang "Amazing Love" as per our youth/YA choir thing, which actually turned out really awesome...didn't get much actual timing in the 2 hrs of time we were supposed to do it in, but it was enough...Joey's quite the amazing teacher, "I mean this is pretty much my major, you guys! I is not a english majoring!" Heheh...

After the singing rehearsal, there were the play/praise team rehearsals, and that was a blast as well...especially my switching halfway through the service with my 2 songs on congas and 3 songs w/ the violin...heh, playin the violin after getting used to the guitar is quite awesome...I mean, the violin's so freakin tiny! And I've got a 3/4 size myself! Heheh...

Oh, plus there were the dramatics, and DAAAAAAAANG! My sister's a SCARY good actress, I mean it was freakin' practice, and she made everyone cry! That was amazing...I can only dream of moving the audience like she did...which means I gotta practice, must remember my lines! I gotsta remember my friggin' lines!

Which brings me to what I've gotta do all tomorrow, which is practice the songs on the violin, and MEMORIZE MY FRIGGIN' LINES!!! I mean it's on Saturday, not too much time, and I TERRIBLE at memorization...not that I have a bunch of lines though, others've got it quite bad...but here I am, 3am, blogging away, instead of doing something productive, namely sleeping! I swear, I'm eating away my practice time...probably gonna wake up past 12, not much time, since I'm goin' to the Agape (sp?) Feast tomorrow @ my church...wow, so there goes my good friday...

Plus, the big easter program on Saturday! Whoa, busy busy busy! Oh wait, and if I'm not mistaken, is Saturday night not MoeStock??? NIIICE!!!

Man, I'm busy...this is awesome! Now if I can only get my summers to be this busy...

Which reminds me, I gotta do my freakin' resume today...hopefully, I'll be able to get this "Tennis & Track Layering" (or something) job in the summer; good pay, being outdoors, hopefully quite labourous inducing exercise-like qualitities...but mostly good pay, heheh...but I don't wanna count my chickens...

Hmmm...I feel like I'm missing something...probably what I planned to do on sunday/monday, besides turkey myself up...oh well, izlate, me go now! Hehe, me wanna play videogames, but know I shouldn't...we'll see, hehe...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[p.s. - Man, this post is so random...gotta gets it to entertain and what not...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home