Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Freakin' Mornin'...

Holy crap, what a freakin' morning...

First things first, since I had yet to do my MacroEcon hw, I decided to set my alarm at 5am yesterday, hopefully getting about 4hrs of sleep. So do I wake up to this alarm of mine? Yes... But did I stay awake? NOOO!!! I freakin' turned off the alarm then fell asleep again! WHAT THE HECK?! I ended up waking up at around 6:40, with a whole bunch of me freakin' out...

So I go to the bathroom, have my 10min shower, and as I begin to shave, I hear this sound of broken glass, accompanied by a yelp by my dad, along with a bunch of "Oh No!"s and other such profanities...my dad then proceeded to knock on the b-room door shouting "The lens of my glasses fell out and shattered on the floor, you're gonna have to pick up your mom from work!" Since I was already stressing with the lack of time of homework-doing, I politefully declined by shouting "I can't drive today!" and other such profanities...long story short, my dad ended up finding an old pair and picked up my mom himself, relieving me of at least some stressings...but as it was just past 7am, and the hw was due in about an hour, giving me around 45mins to do it, its safe to say that I was still relatively stressed...

So I went down, but I was kinda hungry, so upon opening the fridge, I found myself some "Not From Concentrate" Minute-Maid OJ...seeing that this juice is freakin-ass delicious, I poured myself a glass. Lo and behold, my face turned in some strange contusions as I realized that there was pulp in my juice. PULP IN MY FREAKIN' JUICE!!! I hate pulp! Long story short, I'm slightly allergic to orange pulp...don't ask. Anyways, as you can clearly see, my morning has rightly turned to crap.

So off I went to do my hw, when I realized that the page I printed out for my hw is in the comp room. So I go to the comp room, and what do I find? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I was freaking out because it was already ten after seven, seemingly no time to print out a page of hw questions...as you could probably guess by now, I was thoroughly freaking out...but after some near-awakenings of the others in my house, I broke down and printed out the page of hw, giving me now about half an hour to do it in. But then I saw one of the most beautiful sights I've seen on an online hw posting:

"Due: Apr 1 05"

PHHHEWWWWWW!!!

I was so freakin' ass relieved, my morning of horror seemingly has turned around...not only do I not have to do my hw all scrambly, now I have all of freakin' wednesday to do it in! Definately a huuuuge turnaround for me...

So of course, I then spend the next 20mins writing down this horror story in my blog to share to the world, and for me to always remember that everything always turns out for the best, no matter what...

Oh yes, before I forget...
MOHSIN!!! MOHSIN!!! MOHSIN!!!
Hopefully now he'll freakin' read my blog, haha...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home