Monday, May 28, 2007

Weekend Update

First and foremost, GOOO GIANTS!!! WOOOO!!! MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPS!!! Always knew they'd come out on top in the big show, haha! And DANG, what a first period! I mean, no goals, but, holy crap! Now that was fun to watch.

Anyways, I don't really have much else to say.

...well, there is one thing.

It seems that the lack of "this is how my day went" blogs is kinda making me forget what actually happened in the past week. And man, trying to remember the past couple weeks, and coming up blank... SCARY. I mean, I tried to do a "tuesday I did this, wednesday I did this" etc etc thing, and I just couldn't do it!

I mean, the big dates I remember, but other that that, nothing. And now I always feel like I'm forgetting something important that happened in my life... well, I guess nothing TOO important, but... something noteworthy, at least.

It's as if I've devolved into life before blogging. When I truly felt like life was just floating by and I was missing everything.

[in contrast, with a blog, at least I knew exactly how I was letting my life fly by...]

But anyways, I partially blame my lack of steady connection, and partially blame my unusually-busy lifestyle nowadays for my lack of blogging. But mainly, it's the laziness.

...although I've been told that I no longer need to "lay everything out there for the world to see." Which is, I guess, a good thing.

And I'll just leave it at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home