Tuesday, May 22, 2007

--

Ultimate was TOUGH. I wasn't feeling right for some reason. Or reasonS. And the busride home was kinda depressing. And took too long. Once I was at home though, I kinda chilled out. Being able to get onto internet was nice. And relaxing.

Also, is it bad to get a bruise on your knee, the inner concave side, for no reason?? Because I got one from ultimate today... and it's kinda making me all limpy...

It's 10pm, and I haven't really eaten. Or showered. etc etc. I HAVE to sleep before 11pm. So no more blog.

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

I think what you meant to say was:
"Man, hanging out with Andrew is awesomezorz! I can die happy now."

2:02 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

You were the awesome in the midst of the not-so-awesome...

11:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home