Monday, May 21, 2007

792

This is my 792nd post on this blog. I thought for sure I'd brake the 800 mark a month ago. But, if you haven't noticed, my blogging has become uncharacteristically sporadic recently.

It's not that I haven't had stuff to write, it's more that I've been too lazy. And, when it's NOT due to laziness, my stupid internet connection gets all non-existant. So I kinda gave up on blogging these past few weeks. I really need to buy myself a steady connection...

The long weekend was nice. Hanging out w/ various friends, going out to a celebratory-job-getting dinner tomorrow night, pretty nice.

Also, I've got relatively long and shaggy hair. I like the feel of the long hair. But everytime I let it grow out, I completely forget that I look SOOO much better with short hair. I recently watched a vid of me, which was right after a haircut... SOOO much nicer looking. So yeah, now I really want a haircut. Especially before tomorrow night. So yeah, will definitely get it cut before then, assuming I can find a place that's open on Victoria day... I'm guessing mall...

...I'm not up for the usual ranty stuff at the moment. But yeah, today was a good day. Yesterday was a good day. Tomorrow shall follow suit, I'm certain.

Until next time, I guess...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

What's insane is that even though I have 8 months on you in blog age, I'm only up to 762 posts.

12:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, same here about the being too lazy to blog. hehe. i hope your tomorrow was good too!! guess it was a good thing i didn't msg you back then, huh? lol.

8:54 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Reuben, you know I'm crazy.

Valen, definitely... although I think I did end up spending more, haha...

10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home