Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crunch Time... yadda yadda...

Alrighty then, it's crunch time.

Assignment due in 4 hrs, tomorrow's midterm to study for, Access assignment/quiz to worry about, a trip to the courts, a group debate project, and a whole whack of not working pretty much sums up my week. I should be freaking out, but I just don't care, really.

***

Did something that I haven't done in years last night. Didn't even do in the events in which it is expected. Perhaps it was the lack of sleep, I don't know. I'm hoping I'm slowly ridding myself of the numbness.

Feeling crappy is better than feeling nothing. ALWAYS.

***

I've now wasted far too much time, and as such I won't be able to complete my homework. Stupid DCLugi and your hilariously awesome youtube vids...

Time for fooding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home