Monday, March 05, 2007

Lack of Sleep

I didn't sleep enough last night.

Making me not pay attention in class.

I have no time to study for midterm, and do homework, and do access assignment.

I'm averse to change. Which is why my facebook is not very active. Among other reasons. You know, just if you're wondering.

As I'm in not-the-greatest mood at the moment, it feels like nobody's wondering.

Le Sigh...

***

Why can't I just get a half-decent $15/hr office job and just take the next couple years off?? That's looking remarkably appealing at the moment.
--> $30k/yr, 20k take home pay. I could so make that work...

But enough of this. Class is over.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, yes.. all the x-large cups have the good prizes, and SOME large cups, but not many. and yeah.. none of the medium cups have prizes so dont even bother rolling up those. HAHA.

the site's oakridgeadventist.ca... i'm so disgusted. haha. =P

3:08 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Woo, confirmation of my conspiracy theory!

Thanks for the link! But I don't know, it doesn't look THAT bad. A little mundane, maybe, but not worthy of disgust.

Then again, I'm not the future creative professional here, am I...

8:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home