Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Jann Arden, Anyone?

She's coming into town in May, anyone interested in watching? Tickets are a little steep for my liking, but what the hey, hopefully I'll be rolling in Co-op moolah by then.

I found out about an hour ago that I had an assignment due tomorrow. So I spent the past half hour distracting myself. How anti-productive of me.

Thursday is battle of the bands @ UBC. Go Reuben! I'll be coming from my exam at 8. Yeah, this is gonna be fun...

Has anyone ever felt incredibly hungry at around midnight, but don't really want to eat anything b/c you already brushed your teeth? I have. Recently, as in like the past year, I haven't really been caring all to much about that. But now, as I sit here all hungry and tired, I'm thinking, maybe I won't go eat something now.

...and then I remember I'm 125lbs. Making me wanna eat something...

Enough of this, I should've gone to bed 3 hrs ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Has anyone ever felt incredibly hungry at around midnight, but don't really want to eat anything b/c you already brushed your teeth?"

It's okay to be secular sometimes Nits :D

12:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home