Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Quick Summary

Blogspot's messed up... I mean, jeez, took me forever just to login... but anyways...

Here's a quick summary of the things I have to worry about this semester:
  • Six Courses, ESPECIALLY C450 and C355
  • CO-OP!!! FIND A JOB!!
  • Safeway Work / Money
  • Church Stuff

Yeah, that's all I can think of at the moment, but those are definately the most important things. Some things that I apparently deemed worthy last semester are noticeably missing. Such things include Hockey (incl. Pool), Youtube (incl. postings), and TV (incl. UB & SV), to name a few. Oh yes, and don't forget about BLOGGING. Must limit this. Length included. No more ramblings on this site. Or otherwise...

I just spent a crapload of time surfing the net, doing hockey pool, etc etc. I have planned this time for studying C450. I fear that I am already starting to lose my focus.

Lunchtime is now... Stupid rain...

2 Comments:

Blogger McAnerbot said...

It's the second day of class, and you're losing focus?

6:17 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

YES.

Or perhaps, I guess, it's more of a not being focused in the first place. But at least I actually WANT to be focused now, and maybe that's the difference.

10:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home