Monday, January 22, 2007

Justin 0, Distractions 7

...okay, well I don't know the exact number, but 7 sounds nice and round.

Yesterday, after not doing anything at all, got a call from my Uncle around 3:30, met up at 4:30, ate at Some Kinda Pasta (ahhh, so nostalgic, and now I actually know where it is! Right across from Burgoo!). Then some timekilling at book warehouse. Then watched a couple movies at Hollywood! How nostalgic was that... goodness...

The Prestige (w/ Christian Bale/Hugh Jackman etc; the magician movie), was FRIGGIN' AWESOME. Highly recommended. Then watched The Guardian (the coast guard ashton kutcher / kevin cosner movie), and it was also fairly good too. Kinda hokey, but nice. One problem though, for me, is that for half of the movie, all I could think of was... it's gotta be a montage... MONTAGE! Heheh...

Got back past midnight, slept 'til about 9, nearly missed the bus, and I'm now in Law class. I should really just pay attention... but, no... I gotta stop opening my laptop in classes where I don't actually take notes on the laptop... i.e., LAW...

Still have 2 assignments to do. Turns out that both were due tuesday. Which is tomorrow. Which I haven't done yet. Which I have to start after classes finish. Which is at 7pm. ... seems like I might go home for some good ol' fashioned allnighter-ing.

I'm already afraid...

Seems like I've already fallen back to lethargy... and it's only the 3rd week of classes! Goodness...

At least I haven't played videogames since the break...

And I'm rambling. If ever so slightly.

[Edit, 1:30pm] - Yeah, I decided to skip my Government & Business class. At first, I thought it was b/c of that "gotta finish my assignments NOW!" mode of thinking, but after half an hour, it doesn't look like I'll be doing 'em anytime soon. So, yeah. I've definitely lost my focus... this SUCKS... I need to get my priorities straight.

Perhaps I'll take a nap for an hour. Clear my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home