Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Annoyances

You know what sucks? Writing an e-mail on your laptop, then forgetting to press send before you close your laptop, then upon opening the laptop seeing this unsent e-mail staring you in the face. Especially annoying when the topic of the e-mail is of something that has already passed, and is no longer of any consequence.

Also sucking is the lack of internet in my apartment... actually, if there was absolutely no internet, that'd be fine, but having enough to realize that you have 15 new e-mails but are unable to load the page... ANNOYING.

In other news, becoming a mediator sounds incredibly intriguing... (I'm typing this as I'm in class, listening about mediation. Heheh.)

[edit]

You know what's BEYOND annoying? Realizing that Five Alive doesn't freaking have any Vitamin C, when you're relying on drinking a can a day as your main source of Vitamin C!

Don't believe me?? WIKI.

...stupid lowered immune system.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy the frozen kind
http://www.minutemaid.com/products/Other/FiveAlive.jsp

8:31 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Had there been room in my tiny freezer (with three guys sharing), and somehow I find a container in which to contain this liquid, then perhaps I might have considered that possibility.

But thanks for the info Mr./Ms. Anonymous Minute Maid representative. I'm sure that will mitigate the thousands of people who would've ceased to purchase five alive once they read my blog...

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home