Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Enamoured

Once again I'm enamoured by my own visage.

Co-op meeting in 2 hrs, and I still need to eat and finish homework.

Yeah... I'm gonna go play my video again... you know, to help improve myself... yeah, self-improvement...

...

p.s. - I'm starting to feel the pressure for this Cafe night thing... I mean, people are actually LOOKING FORWARD to watching me play... I mean, my goodness...

p.p.s. - It's feed a fever, starve a cold, right? So yeah, I skipped breakfast today (wasn't hungry). But then I realized that it's ALSO called fever blisters... ...

...CONUNDRUM!

2 Comments:

Blogger m said...

I think it's 'feed a cold, starve a fever'... probably an old wives' tale either way - I say feed them both.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Mai's right. I eat anything and everything when I'm sick and look at m..
... nevermind.

10:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home