Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Blast

I abuse the knowledge that arts courses are lenient w/ deadlines.

And tonight I went out instead of paper writing. AWESOME DECISION. For now at least.

Las Margaritas, Trafalgar (i.e. Sweet Obsessions), Movie, and even helping Krystle w/ paper outline, awesome times indeed.

It's now 3:30am. I'll wake up in about 4 hours or so. Tomorrow night, semi-allnighter to complete paper. Gotta get it done this weekend for sure.

Oh, and I ended up with 41/50 on my phil exam. Could've easily gotten more, except the right answer was the epistles of Paul, not John (you know, for those who actually remember my earlier blog). Five marks for switching a word. Whoops. But, no complaints, I ended up w/ better than I deserve, and I'm thankful for that.

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home