Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm On Youtube?!?!

LOL, I didn't know I was on youtube...

Here's me w/ Catherine (behind the cam), Dorothy, Kimmy, and Valen at the nightmarket.



And here's a glimpse of me playing the bass, sitting on the bass amp, as the camera pans over from John and Winston. [btw, I'm just fooling around on the bass, and hence, I sound TERRIBLE, lol...]



Heheh, so surreal...

Until next time, I guess...

Edit: Lol, this one's for Reuben... keep in mind that the guy is friggin' 2 yrs old!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gadget said...

dude that was frikkin sweet
your Famous now your on th einternet hahahaha!!!!

haha i knwo that kid lol
he is the best drummer EVER!! hahaha

10:28 a.m.  
Blogger Gadget said...

oh and your comic list is missing snafu commict I mean its all about tin the incompeting ninja and the grim tales form down below
http://www.snafu-comics.com/
the other webcomics are the icons accross the top

10:31 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Wow! He was keeping time too!

That's awesome.

Give that kid some lessons and he'll be killer in a like 5 years.

7:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home