Sunday, September 10, 2006

Gym Class Heroes

MAN, these guys are awesome... I could describe, but it'd be much easier to just show 'em to ya... here's some examples of the awesomeness...

Cupid's Chokehold - It's what made me get into this band:



This next one's called New Friend Request, lyrically AMAZING, and obviously hilarious... about myspace addiction, heheh... and yeah, loving the blue guitar...



Haha, xoxo -dash- Travis... BRILLIANT...

And yeah, this last one's just cool, lol... called Taxi Driver...



And yeah, they're WAY better live, or so I've been told... this song included, esp. since they start off playing Dance Dance, and they're like, yo you all know this song! Yeah, it's called Taxi Driver! And then they play their song, lol...

Yeah, they were at warped tour this year, a friend of mine took a minute vid of 'em... man, now I wish I went...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home