Monday, June 26, 2006

Once Again...

Slept past 5am. Woke up at 2ish. I spent the past few hours reading and re-reading sports articles.

I'm wasting the last free summer I'll ever have. That's fairly depressing.

I'd go outside, if it weren't for the inability to breathe the air w/o severe hayfever. It's like 10x worse this year than in the past 5 yrs, for some odd reason. Just adding to the sucking...

I could've gone out w/ my uncle again tonight, but I didn't really wanna watch the Sentinal tonight. Didn't feel like it. Speaking of tonight, I should go to Hapkido. Considering how poor my mood's been the past week or so, I REALLY should go to Hapkido. But my mom hasn't washed my uniform in like 3 weeks, even though she said she would like 2.5 weeks ago. What really gets me is that I couldn't find it last Wednesday (when I wanted to go to Hapkido), and apparently she put it under a pile of other laundry. I found it the next day under there, and I was all DANGIT, well, at least it'll get clean by monday. And, lo and behold, it's NOT washed. So, back to the point, I could go to Hapkido tonight in a dirty uniform, or spend another wasted evening at home...

Oh well. I guess it's my fault for not knowing how to launder. It's just annoying when somebody says they'll do something, WEEKS ago mind you, and never do.

Until next time, I guess...

p.s. - Andrew, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and you're starting to really piss me off by your lack of explanation.

5 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

Disclaimer: I'm assume you're "really pissed off" that I left the comment "Change your signature".

I didn't think I'd warrant such a strong reaction. I said "Change your signature" twice. Geez, man. My lack of explanation probably stems from not being asked to explain. So next time it perhaps may be easier to ask for my explanation, as opposed to getting really pissed off.

Eh?

When I say your signature I am referring to:

Until next time, I guess...

I was merely expressing that I wanted something new. It's obviously trivial. But it constitutes as filler when I feel obliged to comment but have nothing to say.

10:57 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yeah, probably too harsh. But it should be obvious that it's just displaced anger, as I was not in the best of moods. Just a little touchy I guess. So, in a nutshell, sorry man.

It's just that it sounded like such a command, and non-lighthearted, plus considering the fact that it completely disregarded what I wrote in the post, I took it kinda personally. Esp. after first reading the comment, I msn'd you (like 15mins after we talked), and you failed to respond [hence the "lack of explanation"]. That was REALLY annoying, albeit somewhat predictable. So yeah, definately me overreacting.

And as for that signoff, no I'm not going to change it. I've had it since I started this blog. I already dropped the "-->As told through the mind..." part, but only because it was too long and I got lazy. I don't see any reason why I should change my signature. I like the familiarity. And, as previously stated, this blog is mainly for me, and not for others' amusement. Not all people judge themselves by their ability to entertain others.

hmmm, perhaps I got affended b/c I took your comment as an attack on my blog, and thusly, as an attack on me. Or maybe I'm reaching. Alls I know is, I'm not a fan of Justino Loco...

12:37 a.m.  
Blogger andrew said...

I didn't receive aforementioned messages.

12:50 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

I'm guessing you're not interested in seeing some Jazz acts on Sun eh?


PS: Change your face.

12:19 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

I think you meant to say obligated instead of obliged, Andrew.

4:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home