Monday, April 03, 2006

Continual Annoyances

Fixed now. 1:17am. Gotta do work. So tired. Daylight savings = sunny at 7:30pm = disorienting. Me not on list for ultimate team very odd, don't know if I was able to send confirmation. Gaseous compounds all around me. Angel is awesome, different than Buffy, perhaps better? (Blasphemy)! Woke up to canucks game, loss was dishearnening, perhaps reason for sedentary. Didn't check if sedentary is really a word. Sound like a disease. Dysentery. Haha. I ramble in one paragraph today. I cross my legs while sitting in my computer chair. Normal computer chair is broken, now is strange antique-ish art deco maybe chair from my uncle. Kinda uncomfortable. Uncomfortable is me tomorrow explaining to my group on my lack of doing anything. Perhaps work now. Nope, still annoyed. Better than pissed though. Perhaps pissed b/c of lack of sleep. Wait, lack of sleep = fun time? New theories. Lack of sleep + work = horrible. Lack of sleep + friends = overly energetic. Energetic? Maybe, less inhibitions? Yeah. Run on paragraph. No good. Weekend no good. Yesterday, did stuff at church, that was good. Work wise, no good. Today, ultimate fighter marathon, on and off watching for 6 hrs. No, more, b/c finale was 3 hrs, watched episodes before that. Stupid me, skipped around w/ final, missed good matches. Oh well. Gah, procrastination incarnate. Incarnate reminds me of relg class, i.e. my paper due on friday. 2 assignments due friday too. I'M SCREWED. Oh well. I blog. More now. Sleep now. No, work now. Must. Mush. Brain = mush... I wanna friggin' sleep... no, work... no more blog... dot dot dot dot dot...

I still listen to christmas music. ...Metaphor??? HahHAHhahahA....

[Edit - I believe I might be going crazy, if only for tonight...]

[Edit - I'm so indie that I don't even follow mainstream indie...]

[Edit - I calmed down around 3am. It's now 3:20. I wrote up the thing to change my final that's on a saturday. Hopefully it'll be sooner than July...]

[Edit - Yeah, I'm still surfing the net. Also, it's pretty cool when your friend knows celebrities. My friend just posted a video of his friend's christmas party in california. It just so happens that all the members of switchfoot attended this party. Heheh, pretty cool. LOL, forgot to mention, this is a Filipino christmas party. Older ladies w/ harsh flip accents. Awesome. And sorry, can't post it myself. Heheh. Wow, 4am, class tomorrow... sleep now?]

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

Sedentary is a word; No one can be as screwed as me in school right about now.

WVOTD: pjujhaht

12:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home